Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the USA’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, made the following statement about the new coronavirus in an article published in the New York Times on February 2, 2020.
It’s very, very transmissible, and it almost certainly is going to be a pandemic.
-Dr. Anthony Fauci
Infectious disease specialists working with the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) predict the number of new COVID-19 infections in the USA may not peak for three to six weeks.
How high will the number of confirmed cases and deaths have climbed by then?
What will America’s healthcare systems look like at that point?
How did we get here?
1. Absence of leadership at the highest levels of the US Government
2. Leaders who dismiss scientific evidence at every turn
3. Ignorance of the threats of COVID-19
4. Lost opportunity to blunt the spread of the virus
Americans must depend on those who
are risking their own lives at the moment
on the front lines of the battle
at times without proper
our brave and dedicated
MEDICAL WORKERS ♥♥♥
- Remember that the lives of medical workers may depend on the decisions you make each day.
- Do whatever you can to avoid being infected and becoming a burden on already stressed hospitals and clinics.
- Only trust the preventive measures listed on the websites of the CDC and WHO.
As a close friend living under a mandatory quarantine in Italy advised me this week, “Stay home.”
peace and good health~henry