The Neighbor–A Comedy in 5 Nights is an original short video produced by Henry Lewis in collaboration with Colombian friends Martha Pulido and Alejandro Aristizábal. In English with Spanish subtitles.

Synopsis:

Apartment living can be challenging even in the best of times. Add two newly arrived tenants, a downstairs neighbor with multiple textbook neuroses and the stress of a pandemic quarantine and you have the perfect recipe for a quirky dilemma. Even when temperaments skew to the dark side, what’s most important is our ability to laugh and not take ourselves too seriously.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for future video productions. I am hopeless when it comes to promotion!

peace~henry

1. You have fun 🙂 I am sure you’re not that neighbour

Liked by 2 people

1. You’re right. I’m not that guy. Just keeping busy. Take good care!

2. From a Seattle condo unit…don’t get me started about neighbours!I’m trying to work on the murder plot for my next e-book and the 3rd floor kid is practicing piano?? Cabin fever, dying to get out climb mountains. Cheers. http://www.deetezellimountainstories.wordpress.com

1. Piano practice huh? I feel your pain. My unemployed (sadly due to the pandemic) airline mechanic neighbor has been building a gym for workouts (all gyms are still closed here in Colombia) inside his apartment for the past 3 months. Lots of power tool noise! Enjoy those wonderful hikes!

2. Henry, is there a way for you to review one of my ebooks on Amazon, please? Dee

3. Sorry, I just realized I hadn’t responded. Unfortunately, I don’t meet Amazon’s review criteria.

4. No worries. Maybe just see if you like my ‘thriller’ kind of (twist) genre about my own climbs/hikes. BTW Downloads are free for Amazon Prime. Cheers.

2. Great film Henry. I love it!!

Sent from my iPad

Liked by 2 people

1. Ain’t it just so Rosaliene! 🙂

3. It made me laugh:) Thank you and thank your friends too.

Liked by 3 people

1. Thanks PPJ! Happy to bring some laughter your way.

4. Very funny! I like how you made it bilingual. Cool masks.

Liked by 2 people

1. Thanks Rebecca! I’m afraid some of my translation is a bit off, but oh well, I’m definitely imperfect. 🙂

1. Looked decent to me. I’d rather you were imperfect than preterite. Ha ha ha.

5. Great fun! My sympathies upstairs and downstairs. I wonder where yours are Henry?!

Liked by 2 people

6. My sympathies are definitely with all of those who are destined to live out their lives in a small apartment with thin walls. 🙂

7. you look like you are having a bit of fun in lockdown. I do pity your neighbours!

Liked by 2 people

1. Just keeping my mind occupied. Hope all is well on the Emerald Isle!

1. Great song Denzil. Thanks!

8. I enjoyed your video … apartment living when everyone at home is a new reality of patience…thanks for the laughs

Liked by 2 people